Saturday, June 26, 2010

Thursday

went on a horse ride. horseback riding is not easy. its easy when the horse is just walking along, but anything faster is dangerous. at a canter or trot, it feels like your getting slammed in the ass by a sledgehammer. you insides bounce around from the saddle impacts. It was fun playing cowboy with cigar in mouth for a little while, but I was over it long before my two hours was up. I paid for two hours, but finished in about one hour.

after horsey ride, it was salsa class. The salsa class was really fun, I was there with some really cool girls, and they were all better at salsa than me. One girl was amazing, she could dice an entire tomato in about two seconds. This other girl showed me a really cool trick to dice an onion and always get perfectly shaped pieces. I'm definitley going to do more salsa when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment