Thursday, June 10, 2010

Paying respect to the surf gods.


Us going somewhere.


I am so confused right now. One minute I'm in a strange foreign land, unable to communicate with others, the next minute I'm watching Law and Order on TV in english (with spanish subtitles). One moment, I'm in a strange kitchen scrounging for a midnight snack, the next I'm on the internet, totally connected to the world wide web. Hell, I'm listening to Tegan and Sara on Youtube as I am typing this right now. Media and communications technology is an amazing thing. I think it's time for a beer and smoke now. good night.

6 comments:

  1. dont be scared ivan..im sure that once you start travelling and see how it is you'll enjoy it..garanz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is with the Tegan and Sara, Ivan? Maybe they'll read your blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw, time for 'a' beer? It's time for about twelve at a minimum. The liver is evil and it must be punished!

    ReplyDelete
  4. james..your liver will end up killing you if you arnt nice to it...remeber its evil and if it decides that its had enough..it will fuck you up.
    you are no match for your liver!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't negotiate with terrorists. Justice must be done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. damn. I really like that silhoutted picture at the top of this post.

    ReplyDelete