Monday, February 27, 2012

thailand recap pics

The most popular tourist site in bangkok, the grand palace...as seen from outside it's wall cuz I wasn't going to pay 300 bhat to look at more temples, I was on a mission to find a little ice cream parlor nearby that is famous for it's home made coconut ice cream. I had some trouble finding it, but when I was ready to give up is when I found it. the coconut ice cream was good, so was the coffee flavor.




This girl gets it.





Wise words of wisdom.







A pink car in the canal at Chiang Mai.

2 comments:

  1. lol, I know right where that spot in Chiang Mae is. We stayed near Tapae Gate. Just a short walk up from there.

    I think this is your third month abroad Ivan, when do you come back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah, you are correct,that is totally right next to tha pae gate. I stayed near there too,next to baanthai cooking school and next to this restaurant with the best khao soi noodles in northern thailand, kajangas.

    It's been hree months? already? I was running low on mojo when I made my travel plans from thailand, I was going to just go to vietnam and surf and relax on the beaches before heading home. But my morale has been refreshed for some reason and I'm debating if I should push this trip to all ends.

    ReplyDelete