Wednesday, February 22, 2012

WWOOFing

Journal excerpt:
...February 18, in the year 2,555 of our lord Buddha. I almost died today, again. I was standing on a big pile of steel cable when the 12 meter long metal swing arm we were hoisting up the mountain decided to break free of it's base and go crashing down to the ground. I jumped back into a crevice in the rock face and did a quick check to make sure none of the cable was wrapped around me. I survived, we all did. But we were very very lucky no one got hurt, or killed...

The pic above is the aftermath of the swing arm incident. it's resting on the ground with one single cable still connected to the top.


at the house I was sleeping in, I was actually showering with the toilet hose (the hose you use to spray your ass hole clean instead of using toilet paper) because the actual shower head in my bathroom had zero pressure:

After a couple of days of cold toilet hose showers, I said "fuck this" and used my roommates hot shower:


Compare this picture with my May 29, 2010 post and find the differences:



ugh, americano's...whose dick do i have to suck around here to get a proper drip coffee?

2 comments:

  1. Not only have I showered with the ass sprayer, I cleaned a room of my shit and vomit, which was everywhere, with a sprayer, and then cleaned myself with it

    ReplyDelete
  2. god, I wish i had been able to meet up with you guys when you were here...or maybe not. I probably couldn't/wouldn't want to keep up.

    ReplyDelete