Monday, February 13, 2012

last night in bangkok

I was at the huge weekend market with this Norwegian girl who was buying a clean dress so we could go to the infamous Sky Bar. The posh 275 meter high rooftop bar that was in the movie The Hangover 2. This is my favorite human picture. I love this sweaty shirtless guy, wearing an apron, selling dresses, with a wry grin and cigarette dangling from his mouth.


The view from the Sky Bar. Cheapest drinks were 500 baht. It's an amazing feeling to watch the cityscape as you lean against the glass railing with a drink in hand. Discussing philosophy and the meaning of life with the dirty backpackers I just met at the hostel while pretending to be rich and classy on this rooftop bar.


I had a vodka martini, because look how cool I look.


The people from the hostel I went with. I actually went the night before with a Russian girl and they wanted to go so I went again with them. Its a really cool, posh and fun thing to do, especially when you go with pretty European girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment