Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Some pictures from my trek in Nepal.


I may not post much for a while cuz I'll be heading to Chiang Rai tomorrow to do some WWOOF farming and internet access may not be too convenient. I haven't taken many pictures recently, there hasn't been anything really interesting worth taking pics of.

I stayed in chiang mai for a day longer than I needed to because I've been trying to get one good night's sleep, but I just can't find it. The room I'm in is fan only and I couldn't regulate my body temperature correctly. The city itself is meh. It's mostly a jumping off point for treks and hikes and activities like that. But as you can see from the pics up above, I've already been there and done that, so there's nothing much in this city keeping me here. Just the desire for good sleep before i start farming. Actually, the food isn't too bad.

2 comments:

  1. Wtf? Chiang Mai is incredible. I think you should go to Laos and do some river tubing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chiang mai the city? or chiang mai the country side? Either way, both suck. I was thinking about doing laos and cambodia (and the river tubing/drinking thing) but I'm tired and want to go home, I don't have the mojo to add laos and cambodia to my itinerary.

    ReplyDelete