Sunday, February 5, 2012

bangkok day wahtever

I will acknowledge the fact the Patriots lost the superbowl. Nothing more will I say about that.

It's a good thing I've had many years of practice of going out and getting drunk and returning home with all my important things like money, wallet, phones, glasses, camera's, etc...those drunken instincts have been very useful. while not everything was in their proper place, after looking around the dorm and hostel a bit, everything was found.

one of my favorite parts of traveling is getting to know a city well. especially well enough to lead newer tourist arrivals around. It's such a cool feeling. I also love coming back to a city I've already been to during my travels. It's like a weird quasi-homecoming, and I it's nice to arrive in a city and to navigate it without feeling lost and confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment