Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Jazz...love is like

At Dizzy Coca Cola jazz club at Time Warner Center with Andre and Issella.  

Taking picture of giant guy with shiny penis; 

Jazz is alright.   Not as bad as I always thought. 


I was on my way to Cafe Habana for the fish tacos today when I got sidetracked by this vegan Dosa and Uppatam.  I had a chai and cilantro chutney with it.  so good. so big.  it looked like a giant elephant penis. This place was called Hampton Chutney, on Elizabeth Street.  would recommend. 

I eventually found the cafe habana and ate there.  kind of disappointed.  probably shoud have tried their famous cuban sandwhices and grilled corn, but neither appealed to me like a good fish taco.  Nowhere near as good as Ofrenda's fish tacos, would not recommend:



No comments:

Post a Comment