Saturday, December 13, 2014

Boston Living

I love hostels !!!!  I love Boston!

I love this charlies kitchen bar and grill.  Tom petty, bruce springsteens I'm on fire (2x)....  They use a dishwasher for the glassware

I haven't eaten more than an Apple and coffee all day, twelve hours, I have United to thank for that.


I went from this in Chicago: 





To this Boston Hostel: 
don't ask me why there is a tree trunk/telephone pole in the middle of this bathroom.  there just is. 


the lockers in this room are amazing, never seen bigger, with clothes hangers!  each bed has a little cubby hole with a lamp and dedicated electrical outlet!  I am impressed. 




Seriously love hostels.  free pool table, board games, hair dryers in the private enclosed bathrooms, coffee bar in lobby, giant ass lobby, full kitchen, right on the border of the Theatre and Chinatown District in Boston.  Amazing.  Also, full of my people, so many asians, just like that hostel in Chicago, full of asian people, i don't know what that is all about. 

Went to Harvard University.  It was cool.  I guess.  I was a little disappointed by the lack of ivy league architecture.  It was all brick buildings or post-modern stuff when I was hoping for super old gothic victorian stuff.  but I only saw a small part of it in the dark, maybe i just missed it.  I rubbed John Harvard's shoe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment