Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year


Dear readers,
Plea's do not read this following post. This is free associative rambling that isn't really meant for public consumption.


10:35am
Maybe the answer is there is no right question

10:45am
maybe the answer is on page XXX of Veronika Decides to Die...No, never mind.

10:52am
Found it! The question I've been looking for is on page XXX of Veronika Decides to Die! Perfectly worded and exactly the question I've been looking for!

I have found my question and my answer. The answer is that there is no right question to ask. LOL. How absurd. Apparently, kites had nothing to do with it.


2:00pm
singing and dancing in the rain, I realized maybe the answer isn't "there is no right question", maybe the answer is "don't ask questions". Questions like "what the hell did I just step in?" or "what is that smell?" Either I've watched Fight Club too many times, or Fight Club got it right with rule #1 of Project Mayhem: You do not ask questions.

This is what happens when you read Paulo Coehlo novels while traveling in exotic lands.

I have been unable to sleep well in Varanasi, I suspect my pillow is actually a sandbag. But I did find madness. And I found questions and answers that make no sense, but still bring closure.

Dear reader, if you've read this and come this far against my wishes you might as well have a picture of a granite vagina:

(this is where i quip: I'd like to mine that quarry)



No comments:

Post a Comment