Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Fear and Loathing

Fear and loathing in Nepal. Oh, how I fear the things I hate and hate the things I fear. another painful 7 hours local bus ride from lumbini to pokhara nepal. I truly loathe and hate riding local buses.

In pokhara now. Pokhara is one of those tourist towns I've grown to dislike. When I stepped out of the taxi in front of my hotel I was greeted by the sounds of aJason Miraz cover song from a nearby bar. then as i went to bed, i was sung to sleep by the sounds of tom petty, red hot chili peppers and rage against the machine covers.

Have you ever seen a hipster backpacker? I have. Tight black jeans, pumped up kicks and all.

I took a not-cold shower today. first shower in I don't know how long. the air temperature was in the 50's.

No comments:

Post a Comment