Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Update I: Big News Day

If I was president,
I'd get elected on Friday,
assassinated on Saturday,
buried on Sunday,
then go back to work on Monday.

I always liked this song. Don't know how well Wyclef would do as president, but I can't imagine Haiti getting any worse than it already is. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pq_3OheqzU


LOL: D for forward, R for reverse. Oh, Obama, you.


Prop 8: If Tegan and Sara are happy, I'm happy.


Gulf Oil Spill: Officials: static kill worked and most of the oil "appears to be gone". Oh Really? Where the fuck to, I might ask?


Lady Gaga: Record 13 MTV award nominations. 10 different nominations including Best Video for "Bad Romance". I told you so. Didn't I tell you so?


The Other Boleyn Girl: Book way better than movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment