Tuesday, June 10, 2014

I gotchu


I called up a friend and told him I needed a night on his floor, he said in his newly acquired Atlanta accident "I gotch you".   

Also, spending the night for free tonight (?).  At a Quality Inn.  All the hotels/motels in town were booked for some big convention in town.  I called all over and couldn't get a room, went online and a glitch in the system let me book a room with a hotel I already called.  I had a feeling it was a mix up and there wouldn't be a room, and when i got to the hotel, i was right and there was no room for me.  Luckily, this means they had to walk me next door and pay my room for me.    Ironically, they walked me to a motel I had declined to inquire with earlier because the reviews were so bad and full of complaints about mold, bed service, bugs and dirty rooms and whiny stuff like that.  I don't know when I got so picky, becuase the room is perfectly fine.  Far better than some of the dumpsI stayed in in Central America or India.   I don't know when I got so picky.

No comments:

Post a Comment