Sunday, March 29, 2020

Covid Lock Down: Day 7

#thanosdidnothingwrong #teamthanos

I went to the beach to utilize n my state-sanctioned public exercise period and the beach park entrance was covered in broken glass, as I picked those pieces up I noticed syringe needle heads all over the entrance too.  I must have picked up a couple dozen.  it wasn't like one or two junkies shot up and left their needle behind, somebody dumped a significant number of needle heads around the park entrance.  possibly medical waste.  The park is supposed to be closed for COVID but people are still hanging out there which makes me wonder if someone *cough* that fucking asshole who lives next to the park *cough* put those there on purpose.   Whoever it was, i can guarantee votes republican.

anyway, #teamthanos!

No comments:

Post a Comment