Saturday, November 6, 2010

Hawaii: day one

another long travel day. Left hong kong international after a 4 hour delay, layover in Korea then an 8 hour plane ride to Hawaii.

Hawaii is okay. The weather is pretty nice, I didn't get to see much because I arrived in the night. The airport employees weren't very competent (or nice). The place I'm staying in is pretty good, a bit on the expensive side but at least it comes with hot water and a full kitchen so I can't complain, the place is dirtier than I thought it'd be though. If I can find a place that rents boards for cheap, I'll probably trying surfing tomorrow. I've always wanted to do that. How many people get to say they've been to hawaii and surfed in hawaii? not many. What a long strange trip it's been.

1 comment:

  1. this blog sucks now ivan what the hell are you doing in hawaii?!?!

    ReplyDelete